Hard Reset APPLE iPod Nano 1st Generation
How to factory reset APPLE iPod Nano 1st Generation? How to wipe all data in APPLE iPod Nano 1st Generation? How to bypass screen lock in APPLE iPod Nano 1st Generation? How to restore defaults in APPLE iPod Nano 1st Generation?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset APPLE iPod Nano 1st Generation. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and settings. As a result your APPLE iPod Nano 1st Generation will be as new and your core will run faster.
- In the first step plugg in your iPod to the PC and then open iTunes.
- After that, select your iPod from the left menu in iTunes.
- You have to click the Restore button in iTunes.
* You can now do back up your files, just if you want.
- Then click Restore to confirm information about this procedure.
- Now your iTunes will download, prepare and restore the software on your iPod.
- To finish operation choose "Set up as a new iPod".
- Enter a name for your phone.
- Good job! The factory reset is done.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work