Hard Reset APPLE iPod Nano 3rd Generation
How to factory reset APPLE iPod Nano 3rd Generation? How to wipe all data in APPLE iPod Nano 3rd Generation? How to bypass screen lock in APPLE iPod Nano 3rd Generation? How to restore defaults in APPLE iPod Nano 3rd Generation?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset APPLE iPod Nano 3rd Generation. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and settings. As a result your APPLE iPod Nano 3rd Generation will be as new and your core will run faster.
- First of all, plug in your iPod to the PC and open iTunes on you computer.
- Afterwards select your iPod from the left menu in iTunes.
- In the next step click the Restore button in iTunes.
- You can do back up your files right now.
- Then click Restore to confirm information about this procedure.
- Now your iTunes will download, prepare and restore the software on your iPod.
- In order to finish operation choose "Set up as a new iPod".
- Enter a name for your phone.
- Congratulations! You just performed the factory reset operation.