Hard Reset APPLE iPod Nano 5th Generation
How to factory reset APPLE iPod Nano 5th Generation? How to wipe all data in APPLE iPod Nano 5th Generation? How to bypass screen lock in APPLE iPod Nano 5th Generation? How to restore defaults in APPLE iPod Nano 5th Generation?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset APPLE iPod Nano 5th Generation. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and settings. As a result your APPLE iPod Nano 5th Generation will be as new and your core will run faster.
- First of all, plug in your iPod to the PC and then open iTunes.
- Select your iPod from the left menu in iTunes.
- You have to click the Restore button in iTunes.
* You can now do back up your files, just if you want.
- Then click Restore to confirm information about this procedure.
- ITunes should download, prepare and restore the software on your iPod.
- In order to finish operation choose "Set up as a new iPod".
- Type in the new name for your iPod.
- Good job! The factory reset is done.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work