Hard Reset APPLE iPod Nano 7th Generation
How to factory reset APPLE iPod Nano 7th Generation? How to wipe all data in APPLE iPod Nano 7th Generation? How to bypass screen lock in APPLE iPod Nano 7th Generation? How to restore defaults in APPLE iPod Nano 7th Generation?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset APPLE iPod Nano 7th Generation. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and settings. As a result your APPLE iPod Nano 7th Generation will be as new and your core will run faster.
- In the first step connect your iPod to the PC and open iTunes on you computer.
- Next, select your iPod from the left menu in iTunes.
- Afterwards click the Restore button in iTunes.
- At this point of process you can now do back up your files, just if you want.
- Then click Restore to confirm information about this procedure.
- Now your iTunes should download, prepare and restore the software on your iPod.
- In order to finish operation choose "Set up as a new iPod".
- You can enter a name for your phone.
- Excellent! The factory reset is done.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.