Hard Reset APPLE iPod Shuffle 2nd Generation
How to factory reset APPLE iPod Shuffle 2nd Generation? How to wipe all data in APPLE iPod Shuffle 2nd Generation? How to bypass screen lock in APPLE iPod Shuffle 2nd Generation? How to restore defaults in APPLE iPod Shuffle 2nd Generation?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset APPLE iPod Shuffle 2nd Generation. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and settings. As a result your APPLE iPod Shuffle 2nd Generation will be as new and your core will run faster.
- At the very beggining connect your iPod to the PC and open iTunes on you computer.
- In the next step select your iPod from the left menu in iTunes.
- Afterwards click the Restore button in iTunes.
- At this point of process you can now do back up your files, just if you want.
- Then click Restore to confirm information about this procedure.
- Now your iTunes will download, prepare and restore the software on your iPod.
- In order to finish operation choose "Set up as a new iPod".
- You can enter a name for your phone.
- Good job! The factory reset is done.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work