Hard Reset APPLE iPod Shuffle 3rd Generation
- In the first step connect your iPod to the PC and open iTunes on you computer.
- Choose your iPod from the left menu of theiTunes main menu.
- In the next step hit the Restore button in iTunes.
- Now you may do back up of all songs.
- Afterwards select Restore to confirm information about this procedure.
- Now your iTunes will download, prepare and restore the software on your iPod.
- Choose "Set up as a new iPod" in order to finish operation
- Finally, enter a name for your phone.
- Congratulations! Your iPod has just been factory reseted.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.