Soft Reset APPLE iPod Touch (1th generation)
If your APPLE iPod Touch (1th generation) is stuck or frozen, You can perform a soft reset operation. Check out how to force restart . As a result your APPLE iPod Touch (1th generation) should reboot and start running again. Click here to find out more about soft reset operation.
- Firstly, hold down together the Home + Power button for about 15 seconds.
- Release held keys as soon as your device begins to restart.
- This procedure should take about 10-20 seconds.
- Make sure that you let go of all keys when the Apple logo appears in front of you.
- Success! The soft reset has just been done.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work