Factory Reset APPLE iPod Touch (2th generation)
The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in APPLE iPod Touch (2th generation). Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from APPLE iPod Touch (2th generation).
As a result your will run faster, you will be able to use the entire MB storage and battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in APPLE iPod Touch (2th generation) and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- Begin by plugging in your iPod to the PC and opening iTunes on you computer.
- After that, select your iPod from the left menu in iTunes.
- Click the Restore button in iTunes.
* You can now do back up your files, just if you want.
- Then click Restore to confirm information about this procedure.
- Now your iTunes will download, prepare and restore the software on your iPod.
- To finish operation choose "Set up as a new iPod".
- Enter a name for your phone.
- Good job! The factory reset is done.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work