How to factory reset APPLE iPod Touch (5th generation)? How to wipe all data in APPLE iPod Touch (5th generation)? How to bypass screen lock in APPLE iPod Touch (5th generation)? How to restore defaults in APPLE iPod Touch (5th generation)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset APPLE iPod Touch (5th generation). Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and settings. As a result your APPLE iPod Touch (5th generation) will be as new and your core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- First of all, hold down the Power key for a short while.
- After that, go to the Home screen.
- From the following list of apps choose Settings.
- In the next step tap General.
- Afterwards from the menu choose Reset, and select option "Erase All Content and Settings".
- You should see the the following warrning information to confirm.
- Then enter your passcode if promted.
- Finally, accept all informations, and wait to finish operation.
- Excellent! The factory reset operation is done.
Hard Reset APPLE iPhone 6S - Factory Reset via the Settings menu - video
Hard Reset APPLE iPhone 6S - How to restore your iphone - video
Hard Rest APPLE iPhone 6S - restore your phone by using iTunes - video