Hard Reset APPLE Watch Series 1
How to factory reset APPLE Watch Series 1? How to wipe all data in APPLE Watch Series 1? How to bypass screen lock in APPLE Watch Series 1? How to restore defaults in APPLE Watch Series 1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset APPLE Watch Series 1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and watchOS 3.0 settings. As a result your APPLE Watch Series 1 will be as new and your Apple S1P core will run faster.
- Before you start you have to know that this operation cannot be undone. This operation will remove all your files and passcode from the device.
- Firstly, hold down the Side key until Watch Options pops up on the screen.
- Now let's put your finger on the Power Off option and hold down it for a couple of seconds.
- When you release your finger you should see Erase all content and settings option which you need to tap.
- Success! Wait for a few moments and your watch will be ready to use.
Hard Reset (APPLE Watch Series 1)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.