How to factory reset APPLE Watch Series 2? How to wipe all data in APPLE Watch Series 2? How to bypass screen lock in APPLE Watch Series 2? How to restore defaults in APPLE Watch Series 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset APPLE Watch Series 2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and settings. As a result your APPLE Watch Series 2 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Before you start you have to know that this operation cannot be undone. This operation will remove all your files and passcodes from the APPLE Watch Series 2.
- First, hold down the Side key until Watch Options pops up on the screen.
- Now, put your finger on the Power Off option and hold it down.
- When you release your finger, you should see Erase all content and settings. Tap on it.
- Connect your APPLE Watch Series 2 with a charger, using the USB cable.
Apple Watch Hard Reset / Remove Password / Restore Settings - video
How to Erase APPLE Watch from iPhone - Reset APPLE Watch - video
How to Factory Reset APPLE Watch - Restore Smartwatch - video