How to factory reset APPLE Watch Series 4? How to wipe all data in APPLE Watch Series 4? How to bypass screen lock in APPLE Watch Series 4? How to restore defaults in APPLE Watch Series 4?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset APPLE Watch Series 4. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and watchOS 5.0 settings. As a result your APPLE Watch Series 4 will be as new and your Apple S4 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning press the Side key to see Watch Options on the screen.
- Then let's put your finger on the Power Off option and hold down it for a few moments.
- After that release your finger and you will see Erase all content and settings option. Tap on this option.
- After that plug the USB cable connected with a charger into your watch.
- When Reset menu appears confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! All your data was cleared so you have to create a new passwords and set up your all settings again.
Apple Watch Hard Reset / Remove Password / Restore Settings - video
How to Erase APPLE Watch from iPhone - Reset APPLE Watch - video
How to Factory Reset APPLE Watch - Restore Smartwatch - video