How to Change Language in Capcut
Change Language on Capcut
The Capcut application uses English by default, but it also has a list of languages you can use. Changing the language can help users localize and use features that are language-specific, such as options for regional settings or the availability of certain features in a particular language.
Click to see instructions for your operating system:
- Once you open Capcut, go to Settings.
- Click on App Language.
- Now, choose new Language.
- Tap on Done.
- Amazing! You Changed Language.
- First, open the Capcut app on your computer.
- After, click the settings icon and select Settings.
- Then, go to the Language tab.
- Now mark language from the list.
- Next, confirm language changes with the Save button.
- Finally, to change the language you have to restart the application by pressing the Restart button.
- Excellent! Now you can start editing videos on your computer.
- Launch up Capcut and tap on Settings icon.
- Press on App Language.
- Select new Language.
- Then, click on Done.
- Wonderful! Now you know how to Change Language.
How to change language on APPS Capcut? - HardReset.info
If you found this helpful, click on the Google Star, Like it on
Facebook or follow us on