How to Access Archived Emails in Gmail
Archiving is a feature on Gmail when you don't want to have some emails in your inbox, but you also don't need to delete them permanently. Learn how to Access Archived Emails in Gmail.
Click to see instructions for your operating system:
- In the first step, open Gmail app.
- Now, find and tap on Menu.
- Scroll unto All Mail and click on it.
- Perfect! You learned how to open Archived Emails.
- At the very beginning, open Gmail page.
- In the second step, find More and click on it.
- Now, from the emerging list, choose All Mail to see all messages, including archived messages.
- Awesome! Now you know how to open archived messages.
- Open the Gmail app.
- Next, click on three horizontal lines to expand the menu.
- Then, select All Mail.
- Now, you can see all the archived emails.
- Good job! You learned how to open Archived Emails.
Access Archived Emails (Gmail)