How to Activate Two-step Verification on Google Account
Learn how to Activate Two-step Verification on Google Account. This is the best method to Turn On 2-Step Verification for Google Account.
Click to see instructions for your operating system:
- At first, open Google Account app.
- Make a tap on the profile photo icon.
- In the next step, push the Manage your Google Account button.
- Go to the Security tab.
- Tap on the 2-Step Verification section.
- Read info about the 2-step verification, and then hit the Get Started option.
- Log in to your Google Account and then tap on the Next button to continue.
- Nextly, select the Continue button.
- Save your backup codes and click on the Next button.
- In the last step, make a tap on the Turn On button.
- Stunning! You have enabled 2-step verification on Google Account.
- First, by clicking on your profile in the browser, select Manage your Google Account.
- Then, go to the Security tab.
- Next, select 2-Step Verification.
- After, press the Get Started button.
- Later, click the Continue button.
- Now a notification will come on the selected phone, press the Yes button on it.
- Then, enter your phone number and select the method of receiving the code.
- Next, press the Send button to receive the verification code on the specified phone.
- After, enter the verification code and go to the last step.
- Finally, press the Turn On button.
- Excellent! You have activated two-step verification on your Google Account.
Activate Two-step Verification (Google Account)