How to Add Alternate Email Address to Google Account
Alternative emails are designed in case you forgot your password and don't have access to your current email address. Learn how to Add Alternative Email Address on your Google Account Account.
Click to see instructions for your operating system:
- At first, launch Google Account app.
- Secondly, make a tap on the profile picture.
- After, press the Google Account button.
- Open Personal info settings.
- Click on the Manage alternative email button in the Contact Info section.
- Log in to the Google Account.
- Select the Add email address option.
- Write the email and push the Add button.
- Last in order, verify the email you set as alternative.
- Wonderful! Now you have added an alternative email on Google Account.
- First, by clicking on your profile in the browser, select Manage your Google Account.
- Then, go to the Personal info tab.
- Next, click your email address.
- Later, press the Add alternate email.
- After, enter the current password to confirm your person.
- Now enter your alternate email address.
- Finally, confirm with the Add button.
- Excellent! You have added an alternate email address to your Google Account.
Add Alternate Email Address (Google Account)