How to Add Custom Gender in Google Account
Did you know that you can set a custom gender on your Google Account? Just complete these few steps to successfully find your Google Account settings and manage them. Learn how to Add Custom Gender on Google Account.
Click to see instructions for your operating system:
- At the beginning, open Google Account app.
- Open hidden options, by clicking the profile photo icon.
- Go to Google Account Settings.
- Enter the Personal Info tab.
- Click on the Gender section.
- After that, you should click on the Add custom gender button.
- Type a name for the custom gender.
- To finish the creation, just make a hit on the Save button at the bottom.
- Remarkable! You have added custom gender on Google Account.
- First, by clicking on your profile in the browser, select Manage your Google Account.
- Then, go to the Personal info tab.
- Next, click your Gender.
- After, press the Add custom gender.
- Later, enter a gender name.
- Finally, confirm with the Save button.
- Excellent! You added a custom gender to your Google Account.
Add Custom Gender (Google Account)