How to Add New Address to Google Account
Today we will teach you how to add address as a contact info on Google Account. After this, all your contacts will be able to see this info on your profile. Learn how to Add New Address to Google Account Account.
Click to see instructions for your operating system:
- Firstly, open Google Account app.
- Secondly, make a tap on the profile icon at the top.
- Select the Google Account button.
- After that, open the People & sharing tab in the navigation menu.
- Hit the About me section.
- Move to the Contact Info section and click on the Add contact info button.
- Choose the Add address option.
- Tap on the Address section.
- Select the type of address you want to add.
- Write the address in the text field.
- Under the address text field you can select who can see it.
- In the last step, push the Save button.
- Success! Now you have learned how to add new address on Google Account.
- First, by clicking on your profile in the browser, select Manage your Google Account.
- Then, go to the People & sharing tab.
- Next, select About me.
- After, click the Add contact info.
- Later, choose the Add address.
- Now enter the address you want to add.
- Finally, save the new address with the Save button.
- Excellent! You have added a new address as contact information on the Google Account.
Add New Address (Google Account)