How to Add New Contributor Link to Google Account
Did you know how to add contributor link to your Google Account? This information will be displayed on your profile and everyone will be able to see it. Learn how to Append Contributor Link to your Google Account.
Click to see instructions for your operating system:
- In the very beginning, open Google Account app.
- Followed by, tap on the profile photo section.
- Push the Google Account button.
- Go to the People & sharing section and click it.
- Open the About Me tab.
- Click on the Add more about you button in the About section.
- Make a click on the Add contributor link button.
- Enter the link name in the first text field.
- Under the Link name field, you should type the URL.
- Last in order, hit the Save button.
- Fabulous! Now you know how to add new contributor link on Google Account.
- First, by clicking on your profile in the browser, select Manage your Google Account.
- Then, go to the People & sharing tab.
- Next, select About me.
- After, click the Add more about you.
- Later, choose the Add contributor link.
- Now enter a link name and paste the URL.
- Finally, save the new contributor link with the Save button.
- Excellent! You have added a new contributor link on the Google Account.
Add New Contributor Link (Google Account)