How to Add New Phone Number to Google Account
Today we will teach you how to find contact settings and manage it on Google Account. Learn how to Add Phone Number as a new Contact Info on Google Account. After adding your phone, others will be able to contact with you.
Click to see instructions for your operating system:
- First, open Google Account app.
- Click on the profile icon at the top.
- Hit the Google Account button.
- Go to the People & sharing tab in the navigation menu.
- Tap on the About me section.
- Scroll down to the Contact Info section and click on the Add contact info button.
- Select the Add phone number option.
- Now, you can change type of number.
- Thereafter, select your country.
- Type the number in the text field under the Country area.
- Also, you can manage who can see your phone number.
- At the end, press the Save button.
- Fine! You have added new phone number on Google Account.
- First, by clicking on your profile in the browser, select Manage your Google Account.
- Then, go to the People & sharing tab.
- Next, select About me.
- After, click the Add contact info.
- Later, choose the Add phone number.
- Now enter the phone number you want to add.
- Finally, save the new phone number with the Save button.
- Excellent! You have added a new phone number as contact information on the Google Account.
Add New Phone Number (Google Account)