How to Add New Place to Google Account
Google Account lets you add places related with you in your bio on your profile. Learn how to Add Place in About Information on Google Account. This info will be displayed as biography on your profile.
Click to see instructions for your operating system:
- Initially, open Google Account app.
- Hit the profile icon at the top.
- Now, press the Google Account button.
- Find the People & sharing tab in the menu and open it.
- Click on the About me section.
- Move to the About section and push the Add more about you button.
- Select the Add place option.
- Next, type the address and click the Save button.
- Nice job! Now you have learned how to add new place on Google Account.
- First, by clicking on your profile in the browser, select Manage your Google Account.
- Then, go to the People & sharing tab.
- Next, select About me.
- After, click the Add more about you.
- Later, choose the Add place.
- Now enter a place name.
- Finally, save the new place with the Save button.
- Excellent! You have added a new place on the Google Account.
Add New Place (Google Account)