How to Add New Profile Link to Google Account
If you want to share a profile link on your Google Account, just follow these few steps. After you add the link, everyone will be able to see it. Learn how to Append New Profile Link on your Google Account.
Click to see instructions for your operating system:
- At first, open Google Account app.
- Following that, click on the profile photo section.
- Select the Google Account button.
- Open the People & sharing tab in the navigation menu.
- Go to the About me tab.
- Move to the About section and click on the Add more about you button.
- Select the Add profile link option.
- Create the link name.
- After that, type the URL.
- In the end, save changes.
- Fabulous! Now you know how to add new profile link on Google Account.
- First, by clicking on your profile in the browser, select Manage your Google Account.
- Then, go to the People & sharing tab.
- Next, select About me.
- After, click the Add more about you.
- Later, choose the Add profile link.
- Now enter a link name and paste the URL.
- Finally, save the new profile link with the Save button.
- Excellent! You have added a new profile link on the Google Account.
Add New Profile Link (Google Account)