How to Add Occupation to Google Account
Did you know that you are able to show others your occupation on your Google Account? This article will show you how to do this in details. Learn how to Add Employment on Google Account.
Click to see instructions for your operating system:
- Above all, open Google Account app.
- Press the profile icon.
- Select the Google Account button.
- After that, go to the People & sharing tab.
- Enter the About me tab.
- Move to the Work & education section and click the Add work & education button.
- Tap on the Add occupation key.
- Thereupon, enter your occupation.
- Change the privacy settings if you want.
- Lastly, push the Save button.
- Impressive! You have added occupation on Google Account.
- First, by clicking on your profile in the browser, select Manage your Google Account.
- Then, go to the People & sharing tab.
- Next, select About me.
- After, click the Add work & education.
- Later, choose the Add occupation.
- Now enter the occupation name.
- Finally, save the occupation with the Save button.
- Excellent! You have added an occupation on the Google Account.
Add Occupation (Google Account)