How to Add Phone Number to Google Account
Today we will show you how to successfully add phone number to Google Account. You can use your phone number for account recovery, if you will need it. Learn how to Add Phone Number to your Google Account.
Click to see instructions for your operating system:
- Open Google Account.
- Tap on your profile.
- Click Google Account.
- Next, select Personal info.
- Find filed named Phone and press on it.
- Now click Add now.
- Enter the password to your Google Account.
- Then press Next.
- Again, select Add now.
- Enter your phone number.
- Move on by clicking Next.
- Confirm your phone number by selecting Get Code.
- Enter the code from the SMS which you will receive.
- Tap on Verify.
- Done! You have added your phone number to the Google Account.
- First, by clicking on your profile in the browser, select Manage your Google Account.
- Then, go to the Personal info tab.
- Next, click the Phone option.
- Later, press the Add now button.
- After, enter the current password to confirm your person.
- Now enter your phone number and go to the next step.
- Then, ask for a verification code to the number provided by pressing the Get Code button.
- Finally, enter the received code and confirm with the Verify button.
- Excellent! You have added a phone number to your Google Account.
Add Phone Number (Google Account)