How to Add Work History on Google Account
Complete these few steps to successfully add information about your work experience. You can add date of your work practice, name of company, address, website etc. Learn how to Add Work Information on Google Account.
Click to see instructions for your operating system:
- Above everything, open Google Account app.
- Tap on the profile icon in the top right corner.
- Open settings, by clicking on the Add work history button.
- Now, open the People & sharing tab.
- Go to the About me tab and open it.
- Press the Add work & education button in the Work & education section.
- Select the Add work history button.
- In the first text field, you should enter the Organization name.
- After, write the Job title.
- Next, enter start and end years.
- If you want, you can add the description.
- Hit the Save button at the bottom.
- Done! You have added work history on Google Account.
- First, by clicking on your profile in the browser, select Manage your Google Account.
- Then, go to the People & sharing tab.
- Next, select About me.
- After, click the Add work & education.
- Later, choose the Add work history.
- Now enter your Organization, Job title, Start and End year, and Description.
- Finally, save the work with the Save button.
- Excellent! You have added a work history on the Google Account.
Add Work History (Google Account)