How to Change Labels in Google Account
Today we will show you how to change label of contact on Google Account. When you shift label of contact, it will be moved it to another group. Learn how to Move Contact to Another Label on Google Account.
Click to see instructions for your operating system:
- At start, open Google Account Contacts app.
- In an ensuing manner, open the contact.
- Push the Edit contact button.
- Tap on the Label list and select the label.
- To finish the action, just press the Save button.
- Nice work! You have changed contact label on Google Account.
- First, by clicking on your profile in the browser, select Manage your Google Account.
- Then, go to the People & sharing tab.
- Next, open Contacts.
- After, click the Pencil icon next to the contact.
- Now set a new label.
- Finally, confirm the changes with the Save button.
- Excellent! You have changed the labels on your Google Account.
Change Labels (Google Account)