How to Change Profile Photo in Google Account
One of the best ways to change the look of your Google Account is a changing a profile photo. Learn how to Set Another Avatar on your Google Account.
Click to see instructions for your operating system:
- In the first step, open Google Account app.
- Here, click on the current profile photo.
- Open Google Account Settings.
- Touch the profile photo section.
- Press the Set profile photo button.
- Select the way how to upload a new avatar, you can take a new one or choose from the gallery.
- At the end, tap on the Accept key.
- Marvelous! You have successfully changed profile photo on Google Account.
- First, by clicking on your profile in the browser, select Manage your Google Account.
- Then, go to the Personal info tab.
- Next, click the current profile photo.
- After, press the Select a photo from your computer button.
- Now double-click on the photo.
- Finally, adjust the photo and confirm with the Set as profile photo button.
- Excellent! You have changed a profile picture to your Google Account.
Change Profile Photo (Google Account)