How to Change Recovery Email Address in Google Account
If you don't have access to your current recovery email, it is possible to set another one. Complete this quick guide to find out how to. Learn how to Change Recovery Email Address on Google Account.
Click to see instructions for your operating system:
- First off, open Google Account app.
- Click on the profile photo icon to open advanced options.
- Press the Manage your Google Account button.
- After this, enter the Security tab.
- Select the Recovery email option.
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Thereafter, change the email address and hit the Verify key.
- Last, enter the code you get into your email inbox.
- Good job! Now you know how to change Google Account recovery email.
- First, by clicking on your profile in the browser, select Manage your Google Account.
- Then, go to the Security tab.
- Later, select Recovery email.
- Next, enter the current password to confirm your person.
- After, enter a new recovery email.
- Now press the Verify button to send a verification code to the provided email.
- Finally, enter the verification code received on the provided email address and confirm with the Verify button.
- Excellent! You changed the recovery email to your Google Account.
Change Recovery Email Address (Google Account)