How to Choose Accessibility Settings in Google Account
Google Account lets you use accessibility settings to some Google products, such as screen reader or high-contrast colors. After you apply these features, you will be able to use them. Learn how to Choose Accessibility Settings on Google Account.
Click to see instructions for your operating system:
- Most importantly, open Google Account app.
- Thereafter, press the avatar icon.
- Moving next, select the Manage your Google Account option.
- Enter the Data & personalisation tab.
- Go to Accessibility settings.
- Now, here you can enable Screen reader and High-contrast colours options.
- Fine! Now you know how to choose accessibility settings on Google Account.
- First, by clicking on your profile in the browser, select Manage your Google Account.
- Then, go to the Data & personalisation tab.
- Next, select Accessibility.
- Finally, here you can enable Screen reader and High-contrast colors options.
- Excellent! You found out where to select accessibility settings in Google Account.
Choose Accessibility Settings (Google Account)