After reading this tutorial, you will discover how to find search settings on Google Account. There you can manage SafeSearch Filters, Video Previews, Handwrite, Auto-complete with trending searches. Learn how to Choose Search Settings on Google Account.
Click to see instructions for your operating system:
- Primarily, open Google Account app.
- Nextly, click on the photo icon.
- Press the Manage your Google Account.
- Go to the Data & personalisation tab in the menu at the top.
- Open Search settings.
- Here you can change your search settings, and after that click on the Save button.
- Great job! You have learned how to change search settings on Google Account.
- First, by clicking on your profile in the browser, select Manage your Google Account.
- Then, go to the Data & personalisation tab.
- Next, select Search settings.
- After, here you can change your search settings.
- Now after adjusting the changes, press the Save button.
- Finally, confirm changes with the Ok button.
- Excellent! You have chosen the search settings on the Google Account.