Follow the guide to find out how to add new contact to your contact book. You can add the photo, full name, company, phone number, label, email and other info to the contact. Learn how to Create New Contact on Google Account.
Click to see instructions for your operating system:
- At first, open Google Account Contacts app.
- Press the plus icon in the bottom right corner.
- Here you can add image, first name, surname, company, phone number, label and other info.
- Last of all, push the Save button.
- Wow! You have created contact on Google Account.
- First, by clicking on your profile in the browser, select Manage your Google Account.
- Then, go to the People & sharing tab.
- Next, open Contacts.
- After, press the Create contact button.
- Later, choose the type of contact you want to create.
- Now enter contact information such as First and Last name, Company, Job title, Email, Phone number, Description, or Profile photo.
- Finally, confirm the creation of the contact by pressing the Save button.
- Excellent! You have created a contact on a Google Account.