How to Create Family Group in Google Account
If you have kids or just want to make Google services work better, you can create a family group. In family group, you can set up parental controls for children and teenagers, share files, subscribe family plans etc. Learn how to Create Family Group on Google Account.
Click to see instructions for your operating system:
- First, open Google Account app.
- Tap on the circle profile photo icon.
- Push the Google Account button.
- Following that, open the People & sharing tab in the navigation menu.
- Now, press the Create family group button.
- Enter your Google Account email and click on the Next button.
- Here you should confirm that you are not a computer.
- Then, type your Google Account password and make a click on the Next button.
- Select the Get Started button.
- Thereupon, tap on the Create Family Group button.
- Write the name or email address of the user you want to add to the group.
- Stupendous! You have created family group on Google Account.
- First, by clicking on your profile in the browser, select Manage your Google Account.
- Then, go to the People & sharing tab.
- Next, click Create family group.
- After, press the Get Started button.
- Later, select the people you want to invite to the family from the list.
- Finally, send invitations with the Send button.
- Excellent! You have created a family group on the Google Account.
Create Family Group (Google Account)