How to Delete Contact from Google Account
Follow this tutorial to find out how to delete a contact from your Google Contacts. You will not be able to recover information after contact deletion. Learn how to Remove Contact on Google Account.
Click to see instructions for your operating system:
- Open Google Account app.
- In the first step, tap on the profile photo icon.
- Secondly, press the Google Account button.
- Find and open the People and sharing tab.
- Thereupon, click on the Contacts section.
- After that, go to the contact you want to delete.
- Farther, hit the 3 dots icon.
- At the end, select the Delete option.
- Impressive! Now you have deleted the contact on Google Account.
- First, by clicking on your profile in the browser, select Manage your Google Account.
- Then, go to the People & sharing tab.
- Next, open Contacts.
- After, click the three dots icon next to the contact.
- Now select the Delete.
- Finally, confirm with the Delete button.
- Excellent! You have removed the contact from your Google Account.
Delete Contact (Google Account)