How to Delete My Activity From Custom Range in Google Account
If you want to wipe web & app activity, location history and YouTube history from some range, for example one week or one month, follow this quick tutorial. Learn how to Delete Your Activity From All Time on Google Account.
Click to see instructions for your operating system:
- In the first place, open Google Account app.
- After what, tap on the profile photo button.
- Use the Manage your Google Account button.
- Get into the Data & personalisation tab in the navigation menu.
- Open the My Activity section.
- Select the Delete option.
- In the next step, click on the Custom range option.
- Enter days you want to delete from activity history and hit the Next button.
- Ultimately, choose which service to delete from activity, make a click on the Next button, and then select the Delete option at the bottom.
- Wow! You have deleted Google Account activity by custom range.
- First, by clicking on your profile in the browser, select Manage your Google Account.
- Then, go to the Data & personalisation tab.
- Next, select My Activity.
- After, expand the Delete list.
- Now select the Custom range.
- Then, set the deletion date and press the Next button.
- Later, click the Next button.
- Finally, confirm with the Delete button.
- Excellent! You deleted your custom range activity on your Google Account.
Delete My Activity From Custom Range (Google Account)