How to Delete My Activity From Last Hour in Google Account
If you want to remove your activity only from last hour on Google Account, just follow this quick tutorial. Learn how to Wipe Searching and Location History from last 60 minutes on Google Account.
Click to see instructions for your operating system:
- Firstly, open Google Account app.
- Nextly, click on the avatar icon.
- After, select the Manage your Google Account button.
- Find and open the Data & personalisation tab in the navigation menu.
- Now, go to the My Activity section.
- Press the Delete section.
- Finally, select the Last hour option.
- Good work! You have deleted activity by last hour on Google Account.
- First, by clicking on your profile in the browser, select Manage your Google Account.
- Then, go to the Data & personalization tab.
- Next, select My Activity.
- After, expand the Delete list.
- Finally, select the Last hour.
- Excellent! You deleted your last hour's activity on your Google Account.
Delete My Activity From Last Hour (Google Account)