If you want to export your data from Google Account, follow this few steps below. You can export and download such as email, documentations, calendar, photos, YouTube videos and data about registration and account activity. Learn how to Download Your Data on Google Account.
Click to see instructions for your operating system:
- First and foremost, open Google Account app.
- And then, click on the profile photo icon.
- In an ensuing manner, select the Manage your Google Account button.
- After that, open the Data & personalisation tab.
- Click on the Download your data section.
- Select data to include and press the Next step button.
- Choose file type, frequency and destination, and after push the Create export button.
- Well done! You have learned how to download your data on Google Account.
- First, by clicking on your profile in the browser, select Manage your Google Account.
- Then, go to the Data & personalisation tab.
- Next, select Download your data.
- After, scroll down and click the Next step button.
- Later, select the delivery method.
- Now choose the frequency.
- Then, select file type and size.
- Next, press the Create export button.
- Finally, enter the current password to confirm your person.
- Excellent! You downloaded your data from your Google Account.