If you have a need to change some contact in your contact book, you can easily do it, and we will show you how to do this. You can set another name, company, phone, label, email etc. Learn how to Edit Contact on Google Account.
Click to see instructions for your operating system:
- Essentially, open Google Account Contacts app.
- After that, click on the contact.
- Push the Edit contact button.
- Now you can edit first name, surname, company, phone, label and others information, and after push the Save button.
- Good! You have edited the contact on Google Account.
- First, by clicking on your profile in the browser, select Manage your Google Account.
- Then, go to the People & sharing tab.
- Next, open Contacts.
- After, click the Pencil icon next to the contact.
- Now you can change data like First and Last name, Company, Job title, Email, Phone, Notes and change the photo.
- Finally, confirm the changes with the Save button.
- Excellent! You have edited contacts on Google Account.