How to Export Google Account Data
Today we will show you how to export data from Google Account. After this you will be able to download it and use to move your data to other applications or just store as backup file. Learn how to Export Data from Google Account.
Click to see instructions for your operating system:
- At start, open Google Account app.
- Latterly, click on the profile photo icon.
- Thereupon, press the Manage your Google Account button.
- Enter the Data & personalisation tab.
- Tap on the Export your data option in the Download your data section.
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- After, choose data to include and press the Next step button.
- At the end, select file type, frequency and destination, and after push the Create export button.
- Done! You have exported your data on Google Account.
- First, by clicking on your profile in the browser, select Manage your Google Account.
- Then, go to the Data & personalisation tab.
- Next, select Download your data.
- After, scroll down and click the Next step button.
- Later, select the delivery method.
- Now choose the frequency.
- Then, select file type and size.
- Next, press the Create export button.
- Finally, enter the current password to confirm your person.
- Excellent! You exported your data from your Google Account.
Export Data (Google Account)