Google has his own password manager, where you can save your login data, so if you want to export your data, follow this tutorial. Remember to don't show or send this file to others, because it is very dangerous for your private data. Learn how to Export Passwords from Google Account.
Click to see instructions for your operating system:
- Beforehand, open Google Account app.
- Later, press the profile photo section.
- Click on the Manage your Google Account to open settings.
- Find and open the Security tab.
- Go to the Password Manager and click it.
- Open Password Manager Settings.
- Tap on the share icon in the Export passwords section.
- Push the Export key.
- After all, choose the destination and hit the Save button.
- Awesome! You have exported saved passwords from Google Account.
- First, by clicking on your profile in the browser, select Manage your Google Account.
- Then, go to the Security tab.
- Next select Password Manager.
- After, click the gear icon.
- Later, press the Export button.
- Now confirm with the Export button.
- Finally, enter the current password to confirm your person.
- Excellent! You learned how to export passwords from a Google Account.