How to Filter My Activity By Date in Google Account
If you want to find some information from your Google Account activity, you can simply do this, and we will show you how to do this. Learn how to Filter My Activity By Date on Google Account. After this you can find info you need or even remove it.
Click to see instructions for your operating system:
- First, open Google Account app.
- Make a tap on the profile photo section.
- Thereupon, press the Manage your Google Account button.
- Move the Data & personalisation tab.
- Open the My Activity section.
- Tap on the Filter section.
- At the end, enter the date and push the Apply button.
- Amazing! You have learned how to filter my activity by date on Google Account.
- First, by clicking on your profile in the browser, select Manage your Google Account.
- Then, go to the Data & personalization tab.
- Next, select My Activity.
- After, open Filter.
- Now set the filter date.
- Finally, press the Apply button.
- Excellent! You have filtered your activity by date on your Google Account.
Filter My Activity By Date (Google Account)