How to Filter My Activity By Product in Google Account
Google Account lets you filter your activity by product. Google store data from many services in your activity, such as YouTube, your location history, web and app history etc. Learn how to Filter Your Activity By Products on Google Account.
Click to see instructions for your operating system:
- First off, open Google Account app.
- Press the profile picture icon.
- Next, click on the Manage your Google Account button.
- Tap on the Data & personalisation tab in the navigation menu.
- Scroll to the My Activity section.
- Make a click on the Filter by key.
- Last in order, select products from the list and push the Apply button.
- Marvelous! Now you have learned how to filter activity by products on Google Account.
- First, by clicking on your profile in the browser, select Manage your Google Account.
- Then, go to the Data & personalisation tab.
- Next, select My Activity.
- After, open Filter.
- Now select the product you want to search.
- Finally, press the Apply button.
- Excellent! You have filtered your activity by product on your Google Account.
Filter My Activity By Product (Google Account)