How to Hide Personal Results in Google Account
If you want to stop showing personal results on Google Account, you can easily do this. After you disable this feature, Google will stop auto-completing predictions from your search history, personal answers and recommendations for you based on activity in your Google Account. Learn how to Hide Personal Results on Google Account.
Click to see instructions for your operating system:
- Firstly, open Google Account app.
- In this step, hit the profile photo icon.
- Push the Manage your Google Account key.
- Latterly, enter the Data & personalisation tab.
- Then, get in to Search settings.
- Hit the Manage button in the top right corner.
- Click on the Controls section.
- Make a touch on the Manage personal results option.
- In the last step, turn off the show personal results switch.
- Fine! Now you know how to hide personal results on Google Account.
- First, by clicking on your profile in the browser, select Manage your Google Account.
- Then, go to the Data & personalisation tab.
- Later, select Search settings.
- Next, click personal results.
- Finally, turn off showing personal results by moving the switch to the left.
- Excellent! You have turned off showing personal results on your Google Account.
Hide Personal Results (Google Account)