How to Import Contacts From File in Google Account
If you start to use Google Contacts and you have an import file with contacts from another application, follow this tutorial to find out how to do this. Learn how to Import Contacts From File to your Google Account.
Click to see instructions for your operating system:
- First off, open Google Account Contacts app.
- Click on the 3 dashes icon.
- Open Settings.
- And then, select the Import option and press the OK button.
- Now, select the VCF file on your device.
- Good! You have imported contacts on Google Account.
- First, by clicking on your profile in the browser, select Manage your Google Account.
- Then, go to the People & sharing tab.
- Next, open Contacts.
- After, select Import.
- Later, click the Select file button.
- Now select the file on your computer that you want to import.
- Finally, confirm the import by pressing the Import button.
- Excellent! You learned how to import contacts from a file into a Google Account.
Import Contacts From File (Google Account)