How to Manage Search History in Google Account
Google Account stores all your search history, by default. Today we will show you how to find this data on Google Account. Learn how to Manage Search History on Google Account. Here you can check websites you have visited or even remove it.
Click to see instructions for your operating system:
- Initially, open Google Account app.
- Thereafter, hit the profile photo icon.
- Nextly, press the Google Account button.
- Latterly, get in to the Data & personalisation tab.
- Click on the Web & App Activity section.
- Now, press the Manage activity option.
- Superb! You have learned how to manage search history on Google Account.
- First, by clicking on your profile in the browser, select Manage your Google Account.
- Then, go to the Data & personalisation tab.
- Next, select Manage your activity controls.
- Finally, open Manage activity.
- Excellent! You found the search history management feature on the Google Account.
Manage Search History (Google Account)