How to Manage Your Saved Passwords in Google Account
When you are logging in to the any website in Google, it is proposing you to save the password and if you will, this information will be saved. Learn how to Manage Your Saved Passwords on Google Account. There you can update login, delete or add login data.
Click to see instructions for your operating system:
- Foremost, open Google Account app.
- Thereafter, tap on the profile photo.
- Open Google Account Settings.
- Move to the Security tab in the navigation menu and open it.
- Afterwards, open the Password Manager.
- Select the password you want to remove or edit.
- If you want to change the password info, just click on the Edit button.
- Also, you can remove the password.
- Fine! You have learned how to manage saved passwords on Google Account.
- First, by clicking on your profile in the browser, select Manage your Google Account.
- Then, go to the Security tab.
- Next, select Password Manager.
- Now choose site/app.
- Finally, enter the current password to confirm your person.
- Excellent! Now you know where to manage your saved passwords on your Google Account.
Manage Your Saved Passwords (Google Account)