How to Print Single Contact from Google Account
Would you like to find out how to print contact on Google Account? This article will walk you through how to do this in details. Learn how to Print Single Contact from Google Account. There will be contact first name, last name, phone number, email and other info.
Click to see instructions for your operating system:
- Above all, open Google Account app.
- Moving next, make a click on the avatar icon.
- In the next step, press the Google Account button.
- Scroll the navigation to the People and sharing tab and open it.
- Tap on the Contacts section.
- Open the contact you want to print.
- Thereafter, hit the 3 dots icon at the top.
- Last of all, select the Print option.
- Great job! Now you have learned how to print contact on Google Account.
- First, by clicking on your profile in the browser, select Manage your Google Account.
- Then, go to the People & sharing tab.
- Next, open Contacts.
- After, click the three dots icon next to the contact.
- Finally, select the Print option.
- Excellent! You printed a single contact on the Google Account.
Print Single Contact (Google Account)