How to Remove Labels from Google Account
If for some reasons you want to remove the label, this guide will show how to do this. Remember, that after the deletion, your contacts will be not deleted. Learn how to Remove Labels on Google Account.
Click to see instructions for your operating system:
- Before anything, open Google Account Contacts app.
- Press the 3 dashes icon.
- Go to the label you want to delete.
- Farther, click on the 3 dots icon at the top.
- Hit the Delete label option and confirm, by clicking the OK button.
- In the last step, change the label name and push the OK button.
- Perfect job! Now you have deleted the label on Google Account.
- First, by clicking on your profile in the browser, select Manage your Google Account.
- Then, go to the People & sharing tab.
- Next, open Contacts.
- Finally, click the trash icon next to the label.
- Excellent! You learned how to delete the label on your Google Account.
Remove Labels (Google Account)