How to Remove Phone Number from Google Account
If you don't have access to the phone number linked with your Google Account anymore, you can easily remove it. After you delete the number, you should add your current number to make your account more secure. Learn how to Delete Phone Number on Google Account.
Click to see instructions for your operating system:
- First open Google Account.
- Press profile icon.
- Click on Google Account.
- Then select Personal info.
- Now tap on your phone number.
- Next, press trash icon.
- Login to your Google Account typing actual password.
- Approve, clicking on Next.
- Again, tap on trash icon.
- On the window, select Remove Number.
- Excellent! You successfully clear away your phone number from Google Account.
- First, by clicking on your profile in the browser, select Manage your Google Account.
- Then, go to the Personal info tab.
- Next, click the Phone number.
- Later, select a current phone number.
- After, click the trash button.
- Now enter the current password to confirm your person.
- Finally, confirm the deletion with the Remove number button.
- Excellent! You have removed a phone number to your Google Account.
Remove Phone Number (Google Account)