How to Set Contact Email Address in Google Account
Google Contacts lets you add email address to your contact, so if you don't know how to do this, just follow this tutorial. Learn how to Set Contact Email Address on Google Account. After that, you will be able to contact with this contact by email address.
Click to see instructions for your operating system:
- Open Google Account app.
- Use the avatar icon at the top.
- Farther, open Google Account Settings.
- Go to the Personal Info tab.
- Move down to the Contact Info options.
- Open the Contact email tab.
- Select the Add other email button.
- Type the email address and click on the Add button.
- Stupendous! You have added contact email address on Google Account.
- First, by clicking on your profile in the browser, select Manage your Google Account.
- Then, go to the Personal info tab.
- Next, click your email address.
- After, open the Contact email.
- Later, press the Add other email button.
- Finally, enter a contact email and confirm it with the Add button.
- Excellent! You have set up a contact email address on your Google Account.
Set Contact Email Address (Google Account)