How to Set Recovery Email Address in Google Account
Recovery Email is an address that will be used to recover your Google Account, if you don't remember your password and don't have access to other recovery methods. Learn how to Set Recovery Email on Google Account.
Click to see instructions for your operating system:
- Foremost, open Google Account app.
- Tap on the profile icon.
- Make a click on the Google Account button.
- Open the Personal Info tab.
- Scroll down to the Contact Info section.
- Then, select the Email section.
- Press the Add recovery email key.
- Next, log in to your Google Account.
- Here, you should type the address you want to set as recovery email, and then push the Verify button.
- At the end, verify the email provided.
- Very nice! Now you have set recovery email on Google Account.
- First, by clicking on your profile in the browser, select Manage your Google Account.
- Then, go to the Personal info tab.
- Next, click your email address.
- After, press the Add recovery email button.
- Now enter your verification email and confirm it with the Verify button.
- Finally, enter the verification code sent in the email provided and confirm with the Verify button.
- Excellent! You have set a secondary email address to your Google Account.
Set Recovery Email Address (Google Account)